LAMEBOT is an electronic music producer and DJ who is actively blurring genre lines and packing dance floors.
Music Styles: Future Bass, Jersey Club, Trap, Wonky Beats
Booking & Contact (Booking@LAMEBOTsucks.com)
Started in October 2010 as a genreless musical experiment, LAMEBOT is becoming a bass music staple. With a sound dubbed as “futuristic glitch bass“ by Sweat Records and “future bass” in the Miami New Times, LAMEBOT shows a wide musical range with the genres of his original tunes and remixes blending aspects of trap, dubstep, glitch-hop and more. In a short time, LAMEBOT has gone from small venues to private events across the US including providing support for national headliners such as ill.Gates, Mochipet, MartyParty, Lil Eazy-E & Layzie Bone, and more.
LAMEBOTSucks.com is the central hub for all related activity including new releases, tour dates, and merchandise.
Check out a live mix demo while you read on!
LIVE MIX FROM LTATM RADIO (Tacoma, WA) TAKE OVER
- Featured on blogs such as Native Instruments, Traktor Tips, UniqueSquared, Percussa, and The Untz
- Radio and Podcast appearances at WVUM 90.5 fm (Two hour featured artist spot on The Hip Hop Shop)
- Featured on tracks and compilations alongside artists like: Blockhead, Gold Panda, Mochipet, MC Zulu and more.
- On rotation at WRGP 88.1 FM (FIU Radio) | Vision Radio UK | KAMP Radio 1570 AM (University of Arizona) | KSCR Radio (USC station) | Mansfield 103.2 FM (UK) | LTATM Radio (Tacoma, WA) and several others.
- Official Remix for the Mochipet & Mr. Lif collaborative track, “Spark” featured on THUMP, alongside Kraddy, AMB, Knight Riderz and more. (04.20.15)
- Artist support by Mochipet, Ill.Gates, MartyParty, Dave Nada, Otto Von Schirach and more
- Official remixes for Otto Von Schirach, Mochipet, Mr. Lif, Words Hurt, AonQ and more on the way
- Unofficial remixes for Betty Who – All of You and Marshmello – Alone both licensed through Apple Music (Dubset Media)
- Strange Bass monthly bass party begins in Miami FL (01.07.17)
- MartyParty headlines Strange Bass with LAMEBOT as direct support (02.04.17)
- West Coast Mini-tour (03.17)
- Direct support on tour for Green Jellÿ, MartyParty, Dead Prez, Kool Keith
- Featured on shows along with artists such as Lil Eazy-E, Layzie Bone, Del The Funky Homosapien, KRS-ONE, Havoc (of Mobb Deep), Kool Keith, ¡MAYDAY!, and many more
His is a difficult style to define and equally hard to fit into any one genre because it combines elements of glitchhop, dubstep, electro house, complextro, and progressive hip-hop.
Miami New Times
…Miami 420 Music Festival, presenting the diverse talents of Layzie Bone of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, rapper Lil Eazy-E, Miami’s resident weirdo Otto von Schirach, and the “strange bass” of Lamebot, among other musical beats to go with your smoky treats.
Miami New Times
Churchill’s Pub welcomes the one-night-only, Winter Bass Conference. The 18 and up event features some of our favorite local musicians including, but not limited to, “The Sultan of Sucio” himself, Otto Von Schirach, the “future bass” of LAMEBOT…
Miami New Times
Miami’s Best Free Concert of the Weekend: Bermuda Beach at Kill Your Idol… This weekend, you can soak up good music and plenty of debauchery with some of Miami’s most bizarre and colorful characters. And the best part: no admission fee.
Flor Frances – Miami New Times
Sounding like a cross between Bassnectar and Mr. Carmack, The Rebirth 2.0 version of “Amanda Grymez” is sexy, slinky, and full of that bass. Hi-hat rolls and 808 kicks punctuate glittering synths and a hummable melody.
Anand Harsh – The Untz
LAMEBOT deftly blends electro, IDM, crunk, booty, bass, Hip Hop, and more!
Matthew Jaworski – Beats And Blood
This is one of the more risky albums in recent memory, because LAMEBOT is using a genre that I assume, most of his fans are not very fond of, but brings us into that world, and makes us understand and even appreciate crunk a bit more, very impressive.
DJ Jazz Pants Blog
The production is handled by DJ Hotel, Voider One, Passive65ive (who also makes a vocal appearance), Agartha Audio, Waatu, LAMEBOT, Optimus GFN and Gold Panda. An impressive line-up Im sure youd agree.
The Left Hand Side
The entire album, except the first and last tracks were recorded live using only the remix decks. A testiment to what is possible with these decks.
Alan Churchill – Traktor Tips